Terms and conditions of booking
Space is limited to 2-12 participants for most trips. All trips must be paid in full prior to departure.
To reserve a space on a adventure trip or trek:
- Book online by clicking the “book” button for the trip you would like (on each page)
- Come into our office and plan your trip with our staff
- Contact us via email here.
You will be sent/given immediate confirmation, trip information, and other pre-departure information.
Not Ready to Book Your Nepal Trip or Trek Just Yet?
Fill out the “Pre-Book Form” and submit. We will hold you space for you until you have finalized your plans.
- If you cancel your expedition with us prior to 4 weeks before the date of departure, we will give you a 100% refund of any payments made excluding the 10% non-refundable administrative fee.
- If you cancel your trek, climb or other expedition that requires permits, government documents, and flights with less than 4 weeks advance notice you will be required to forfeit any fees incurred in association with your booking, less a 10% administrative fee.
- No-shows will not receive refunds.
Clients should understand that all outdoor adventure involves risk, and though TREKT Himalaya, LLC/ Most Hardcore Nepal Pvt. Ltd. does everything possible to ensure your safety, your are undertaking this (these) activities at my own risk. We require all travelers have travel insurance booked through their local insurance providers. This is adventure travel and Nepal is subject to transportation delays, power outages, and other unforeseen circumstances. Please be sure to give yourself plenty of time to get to/from your trips, and give us 48 hours notice on trip bookings. By submitting the booking form, or processing your payment online, you are agreeing that you understand the inherent risk in adventure travel, and do not hold Most Hardcore Nepal Pvt. Ltd. or TREKT Himalaya, LLC liable for any injury or fatality incurred while in the presence of our representatives, guides or vendors.