Join Hardcore Nepal’s expert climbing team with our 4-day rock climbing training in one of Nepal’s most beautiful locations.
- Duration: 12 hours total
- Departure Time: 9 a.m. (or custom time) from Kathmandu Guesthouse Gate in Thamel
- Transportation to Hattiban
- 20-minute hike to the crag
- Rock climbing
About Hattiban Advanced Rock Climbing Adventure
This is a custom trip rock climbing trip that we run upon request, as it is high-level climbing. This is a great next step for those who take the 4-Day Rock Climbing Clinic and want to test out their skills. All equipment and a guide are included!
Hattiban, Nepal is a beautiful village about an hour outside of Kathmandu. Along the way, you see beautiful temples, and get a great view of the Kathmandu Valley. It is about a 20-minute hike through the jungle back to the crag where we climb. This Hattiban rock climb excursion includes 5.9 – 5.12-grade routes and is best for autumn and spring rock climbing. In the summer, this area is very hot as there is little shade at the rock climbing site.
Need more information? Call us at (977) 980-301-0011 or email us at [email protected]
Rock climbing areas in Nepal:
- Nagarjun Forest – 20-minute drive from Kathmandu
- Hattiban – 1-hour drive from Kathmandu
- Bimal Nagar – 20-minute drive from Bandipur
- Nagarkot – This bolted climbing area is hard to find without a guide.
- Namche Bazaar – Bouldering field is 30-minute walk; ask local how to get there
- What To Wear & Bring
- Wear flexible but fitting clothes (loose t-shirts, jackets can get caught in ropes and carabiners)
- Long hair should be pulled back in ponytail close to your head
- Do not wear rings or bracelets
- Wear sports shoes/hiking shoes for the walk to crag (we provide climbing shoes sizes 35-45)
- Bring water & money for snacks if desired
PLEASE NOTE: Guests must follow all safety precautions. Guides have the right to exclude anyone from the tour who does not follow safety rules. Canyoning is an adrenaline-rush, extreme sport that is really fun, but all must follow the safety rules.