Join Hardcore Nepal’s expert climbing team with our 4-day rock climbing training in one of Nepal’s most beautiful locations.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Departure Time: 9 a.m. from Kathmandu Guesthouse Gate in Thamel
- Custom departure time available
- Trip Includes:
- Guided climbing and caving
Experience Rock Climbing Kathmandu
This Kathmandu rock climbing day trip is perfect for first-time climbers all the way up to expert adventurers. The routes have varying levels of difficulty, with chimney climbs and bouldering. For more experienced climbers, ask us about other guided Kathmandu rock climbing trips. We climb in a National Forest park with beautiful views and relaxing picnic spots. To fully take advantage of this incredible climbing location, we must get a permit for each climber. So, sign up online or in person at our office for this unforgettable day of Kathmandu rock climbing.
Our daily rock climbing trip is a hit with Nepal volunteers, trekkers, and families or school groups. It’s best for those who have a day to spare and want something to do in Kathmandu. No previous rock climbing experience is necessary; our guides help you learn some basic climbing techniques and are there to belay and lead climb your routes. If you are an experienced climber, Nagarjuna has some challenging routes graded 5.10 to 5.11 that you are sure to enjoy.
Need more information about rock climbing Kathmandu? Call us at (977) 980-301-0011 or email us at [email protected]
- What To Wear & Bring
- Wear flexible but fitting clothes (loose t-shirts, jackets can get caught in ropes and carabiners)
- Long hair should be pulled back in ponytail close to your head
- Do not wear rings or bracelets
- Wear sports shoes/hiking shoes for the walk to crag (we provide climbing shoes sizes 35-45)
- Bring water
- Bring money for snacks, bar tab, etc. if desired
PLEASE NOTE: Guests must follow all safety precautions. Guides have the right to exclude anyone from the tour who does not follow safety rules. Canyoning is an adrenaline-rush, extreme sport that is really fun, but all must follow the safety rules.