Only 45 minutes from Kathmandu. Born from the highest Himalayan mountains, the Bulbule canyoning adventure features pristine waterfalls and lush tropical vistas. Join us for this hiking and canyoning adventure located just 45 minutes from…
- Duration: 1 day
- Departure Time: 6:30 a.m. from Kathmandu Guesthouse gate – meet your guide there
- Custom departure from Chitwan or Pokhara available
- Trip Includes:
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu
Experience Canyoning in Nepal with a Trip to Jalbire Canyon
This canyoning day trip is one of the best local adventures, located at a breathtaking natural water park at Jalbire Canyon. This canyon features rock slides, jumping pools, and many waterfalls. Our guests have described this canyoning trip as the “best attraction in Nepal.” Indeed, it is one of the most popular trips for anyone interested in canyoning in Nepal. Want an even BETTER adventure? Add rafting to this trip and overnight camping for a nice weekend break, or two-day trip before going on to Pokhara or Chitwan. This is the perfect break during your long road trip across the country.
Get ready for extreme fun and amazing scenery at one of Nepal’s most beautiful canyons. Experience majestic waterfalls, rock slides, and giant jumping rocks that land you in pristine pools of turquoise water. Afterward, experience Nepali culture as we take you for lunch at our favorite place for daal baht (traditional Nepali food).
Need more information about canyoning in Nepal? Call us at (977) 980-301-0011 or email us at [email protected]
- What To Wear & Bring
- Wear flexible fitting clothing like rash guard shirt and leggings with shorts over them.
- Clothes may get damaged by rocks
- Long hair should be pulled back in ponytail close to head – this is for safety
- Do not wear necklaces, rings or bracelets or jewelry – this is for safety
- Wear closed-toe sports shoes or closed-toe water sports shoes – this is for safety
- Bring a change of dry clothes and shoes
- Wear sunblock & sunglasses
- Bring money for snacks & extras
PLEASE NOTE: Guests must follow all safety precautions. Guides have the right to exclude anyone from the tour who does not follow safety rules. Canyoning is an adrenaline-rush, extreme sport that is really fun, but all must follow the safety rules.