Born from the highest Himalayan mountains, the Bulbule canyoning adventure features pristine waterfalls and lush tropical vistas. Join us for this hiking and canyoning adventure located just 45 minutes from Kathmandu.
- Duration: 1 day
- Departure Time: 6:30 a.m. from Kathmandu Guesthouse gate – meet your guide there
- Custom departure from Chitwan or Pokhara available
- Trip Includes:
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu
About Canyoning Trip to Jalbire Canyon
This canyoning day trip is one of the best adventures in Nepal. You go to a natural water park at Jalbire Canyon. This canyon features rock slides, jumping pools, and many waterfalls. Our guests have described this canyoning trip as the “best attraction in Nepal.” Indeed, it is one of the most popular. Want an even BETTER adventure? Add rafting to this trip and overnight camping for a nice weekend break, or two-day trip before going on to Pokhara or Chitwan. This is the perfect break on this long road trip across Nepal.
You get extreme fun and amazing scenery at one of Nepal’s most beautiful canyons. Experience majestic waterfalls, rock slides, and giant jumping rocks where you land in pristine pools of turquoise water. Afterward, experience Nepali culture as we take you for lunch at our favorite daal baht (traditional Nepali food) place!
- What To Wear & Bring
- Wear flexible fitting clothing like rash guard shirt and leggings with shorts over them.
- Clothes may get damaged by rocks
- Long hair should be pulled back in ponytail close to head – this is for safety
- Do not wear necklaces, rings or bracelets or jewelry – this is for safety
- Wear closed-toe sports shoes or closed-toe water sports shoes – this is for safety
- Bring a change of dry clothes and shoes
- Wear sunblock & sunglasses
- Bring money for snacks & extras
PLEASE NOTE: Guests must follow all safety precautions. Guides have the right to exclude anyone from the tour who does not follow safety rules. Canyoning is an adrenaline-rush, extreme sport that is really fun, but all must follow the safety rules.