Born from the highest Himalayan mountains, the Bulbule canyoning adventure features pristine waterfalls and lush tropical vistas. Join us for this hiking and canyoning adventure located just 45 minutes from Kathmandu.
- Duration: 2 days
- Departure Time: 6:30 a.m. from Kathmandu Guesthouse Gate roadside in Thamel (Chaksibari Marq)
- Trip Includes:
- Guided climbing and caving
About Our Nepal Caves Rappelling & Rafting Adventure
This canyoning day trip is one of the best adventures in Nepal. You go to a natural water park at Jalbire Canyon. This canyon features rock slides, jumping pools, and many waterfalls. Our guests have described this canyoning trip as the “best attraction in Nepal.” Indeed, it is one of the most popular.
Want an even BETTER adventure? Add rafting to this trip and overnight camping for a nice weekend break, or two-day trip before going on to Pokhara or Chitwan. This is the perfect break on this long road trip across Nepal.
This is also the perfect trip to combine with a journey to Pokhara, Bandipur, or Annapurna trekking. Bimal Nagar is about 70km before Pokhara (from Kathmandu) and just before Dumre, the turn off for the Annapurna trekking start-point. Also nearby is Bandipur, a beautiful village famed for is preserved ancient Newari buildings. Hiking, mountain biking, or kayaking are great add-ons to this trip.
The first day we stop at our favorite river fun rafting camp along the Trisuli River for a day of whitewater rafting. Enjoy the thrills of class II-IV rapids on Nepal’s most famous whitewater river. We have lunch on the river, before ending our tour in Chitwan, Nepal.
The next day we travel to Bimalnagar (near Bandipur and Pokhara) and we take a hike up to the holy Siddha Cave and then abseil 70m into the innermost cavern. For those who don’t want to abseil this cave can be walked through. Ssee holy shrines and amazing stalactites. From the Siddha Cave entrance, you can see a beautiful view of the Annapurna mountain range and Marsyangdi River valley.
- What To Wear & Bring
- Wear flexible but fitting clothes (loose t-shirts, jackets can get caught in ropes and carabiners)
- Long hair should be pulled back in ponytail close to your head
- Do not wear rings or bracelets
- Wear sports shoes/hiking shoes for the walk to crag/cave (we provide climbing shoes sizes 35-45)
- Bring a change of clothes
- Bring any personal items needed
- Bring water & money for snacks, bar tab etc.