- Clients should understand that all outdoor adventure involves risk, and though TREKT Himalaya, LLC/ Most Hardcore Nepal Pvt. Ltd. does everything possible to ensure your safety, you are undertaking this (these) activities at your own risk. We require all travelers to have travel insurance through their local insurance providers.
- This is adventure travel and Nepal is subject to transportation delays, power outages, and other unforeseen circumstances. Please be sure to give yourself plenty of time to get to/from your trips, and give us 48 hours notice on trip bookings.
- By booking with us, you agree that you understand the inherent risk in adventure travel and do not hold Most Hardcore Nepal Pvt. Ltd. or TREKT Himalaya, LLC liable for any injury or fatality incurred while in the presence of our representatives, guides, or vendors.
At Hardcore Nepal, we work hard to ensure the tours you book with us proceed as smoothly as possible. However, in the event that you decide to cancel your booking with us, you are entitled to the following refund structure:
- Day Trips/Short Tours – If you cancel your day trip or short tour with us in writing (email) 48 hours before the date of departure, we will give you a 100% refund of any payments made excluding a 10% non-refundable administrative fee.
- No-shows will not receive refunds.